KCS are proud to offer:
- Custom injection moulding
- Tool design & development
- Toolmaking, from concept to completion.
- Full in-house tool maintenance and toolmaking.
- Comprehensive design services
- Packaging, warehousing and distribution
- Modern clean facilities and fully under cover loading bays
- Informative quotes & personalised service
- Certified to ISO 9001:2000
- Special purpose machine design and manufacture
- Discretion is assured and confidentiality agreements can be arranged
We supply the highest quality moulded components from our range of Injection Moulding machines, with clamping capacities from 80 tonne to 560 tonne.
KCS works closely with customers from the initial concept of a project, to achieve or exceed customer expectations. Our professional and friendly staff develop strong relationships with our customers, through timely and frequent communication.
We have excellent in-house expertise in detailed design, rapid prototyping, toolmaking, injection moulding and extrusion, these comprehensive capabilities allow us to meet the demands of the most complex tooling and moulding demands.
We have successfully integrated sophisticated toolroom equipment and practices to manufacture complex moulds and dies, along with developments in injection moulding techniques for new and advanced polymer materials.
KCS holds a significant technology edge with soft plastics manufacturing processes.
To maintain its dominant position, KCS consistently invests in further Research and Development to develop processes, procedures and proprietary materials.